

Here is our newest addition to our family, Damian Wayne Hansen. He is so fun, such a good baby. Taden is such a good big brother. He still kind of ignores Damian, which is fine by me. Taden calls Damian "D". I still can't get Taden to hold him yet so when he does i will make sure to take pictures.





7 comments:
I totally can't wait to meet Damian! And of course kiss his head and eat his face! He is adorable!
What a doll!! He looks so alert!! What a beautiful family you have!!! We can't wait to see him!!!! And we can't wait to get together with you guys again!!CONGRATS!!!!
He's so cute, I wish I lived closer so I could hang with your kiddos!! Love ya!!!!
Yeah for you guys! He is one handsome little boy. Hope we get to see him in person soon.
Congrats! Glad that everything went well. He sure is a cutie!
Congratulations, you guys! I'm excited to have found your blog through the cousin network. Your little family is so cute! We will have to introduce our little boys sometime soon -- they will be the perfect ages to play together.
Jenn :)
Congrats! You just welcomed our newest fAmily member too. I found your blog through Ben and Jen. We have a blog as well. If you want an invite e-mail me kristina041179@yahoo.com
Love, Kristina
(one of Zane's many cousins)
Post a Comment