Wow halloween was way fun! Taden had a blast ringing the doorbell and saying trick treat! then he would say thanks and wave goodbye! He got so much candy just because he was so cute!! Damian got to ride in the stroller to watch. He was such a trooper just hanging out, going with the flow! And he looked so cute also! Here we are trying to take a fam pic but as you can see Taden would rather be playing with his toys and eating all his candy!
I'm 28 years old and I'm married to the hottest most sexiest guy alive, Zane. Zane is 25 and works hard all the time. But he loves what he does. He is a franchise owner to a company called Real Property Management. We recently moved to Clovis (fresno) California so that Zane could open his franchise! I'm a stay at home mom, with two of the best boys in the world, Taden(2 1/2) and Damian(13 mths). They are so much fun and I'm so grateful that I get to be home with them. I love to BLOG. This is like the coolest new thing to me. But what I enjoy and love most is my family and friends. Oh and i also love peanut m&m's.
1 comment:
SO CUTE he is really starting to look big!
Post a Comment