Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS! Yeah we finally got our family pictures taken! My computer was acting weird so i had to upload the pics almost one by one so these are the only ones i had patience to upload! Hope you like them.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

WOW! What a HOT looking family you guys are. I love all of them.

AJ said...

La-La-La-Love them!

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Your boys are so adorable!!!! You sure have a cute family. I love your boy's spikey hair. I can't wait to do that to Spencer! So do you live in Utah? I bet you are probably going out of state for Christmas. We are going to be in Murray next week. I would love to see you sometime.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

ok, we are leaving mon. the 15th and returning the 1st. If the weather isn't bad we'd love to stop by on the 15th. Will you be home? Here's my # 208.360.4850 call anytime!

Lindsay said...

I love the pics! You have such a cute little family, and the boys look adorable in their little vests!

Missy said...

Cute Family Love all the pictures. We hope you have a Merry Christmas!