Friday, January 2, 2009





yeah Taden got to go play in the snow with Zane today. He looked so cute all bundled up! He was having a blast throwing snowballs and making a snowman! Taden kept taking his gloves off so he ended up coming inside cause his hands were to cold!!But it was tons of fun!!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

My kids are loving the snow too! They look like thay're having so much fun, did they ever get the snowman done?

Paige said...

So fun...I love snow pictures! Taden is growing up so fast!...BTW that Lindsay above me cannot possibly be the Lindsay in our fam right?

Nicole said...

Hey it looks like you guys love the snow as much as us. Cute pictures. I tagged you if you want to play.

Janessa Whatcott said...

What a fun winter! The picture of Taden and Damien on Santa is a classic!!

Skye said...

I can't believe how big Damian is already! So fun, I can't wait to have another boy-your boys will be so close. And I love Nate & Lori, they are so nice-small world huh.