For Valentine's Day Zane and I were going to a couples dance so i decided to make Zane and I matching pink shirts with lips on them!! I had lips on the fronts that said these lips belong to Fallon and the same on my shirt only these lips belong to Zane. I also put a smaller lip on the sleeve that said Kiss me and then on the backs I put each others nick names. So i think they turned out pretty good! We had a great time dancing the night away!! Hope you all had as much fun on Valentine's day as we did!!!
Drawing With Friends
10 years ago





2 comments:
Cute Idea Fal...looks like fun! We got Breck and Tate's pictures drawn at sea world the other day because Brecken was begging us....I thought it was a bit pricey but finally gave in...now I just feel totally ripped off!! That's SOOOOO fun you guys got them for free...that's AWESOME! just take it from me....and feel even better about your cartoons!
Maybe I shouldn't ask what the nicknames are . . .
Looks like you two are having fun!
Post a Comment