Friday, May 15, 2009


And this was today........

So I was looking at my little book that I had made of our blog last year. And a year ago I had a picture of Taden wearing all of my hair ties around his wrists. He even had my clips on his fingers. And here we are a year later, and he still wears any hair tie he can find! He also loves rings now. I gave him my CTR ring that I brought back from Argentina and he loves it! So as you can see he has his HLJ(CTR) ring on his finger, and 3 hair ties around one ankle and 2 on the other! He is so silly and I wonder when he will grow out if this little fettish!! Love you Taden!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Wow! He looks so much older when you compare the two. Crazy