Sunday, July 19, 2009

I've been meaning to put this on here! This is me dragging Zane out of Utah! It was a tough job, but I got it done!! Even though it was hard for him to leave, I think he is really loving Cali!!

4 comments:

The Brooks Family said...

Thats funny!!! i would leave Utah in a heart beat for Cali ;)
how is it going in CA?

Paige said...

You two are hilarious! but I have to admit we got a taste of your Cali weather yesterday and I was dripping in sweat and miserable..I totally thought of you guys and that heat with no a/c anywhere UUUGGG....I'm just fine in Utah and will welcome you back with open arms!

Lindy and Ryan said...

Hi Zane and Fallon! Do you remember us?? It's Ryan and Lindy Bias! Don't ask how I found your blog, but it is so good to see you guys doing so well! We are here in Cali as well, Down south in Orange county.

Coletrain said...

How is your new house?I really want to come and see myself.