Here is my AMAZING mission president. Pres. Vazquez and his sweet wife were in Utah this weekend and Zane and I made the trip out to see him. The boys went too and they did really good traveling. My mission president is from Mexico, so I couldn't miss out on this opportunity to see him and his wife. It was a blast. Then I found out that my other mission president was having a reunion on the same night only 15 minutes away from this reunion, so we were able to go to both. I wasn't able to get a picture with President Record, but he too is amazing! He is from California so I have seen him a few times since the mission! Anyway, I'm really happy I was able to go!
Drawing With Friends
10 years ago





1 comment:
That's so neat you got to go back for this. Honestly, I'm a little jealous that Utah is only a drive away for you guys :)
Thanks for being so sweet. My hair has been driving me crazy lately. I'm just about ready to whack it off! Especially with summer coming.
Hope everything's going great with you all and your business!
Post a Comment