Sunday, June 20, 2010


Mom and I after the farewell dinner taking pictures with everyone! I had such a blast with my mom! Cancun was a perfect break for me. Not to long or short! Thanks mom and dad for letting me go and getting a nice break! It was so awesome just relaxing and spending time with my madre!! And thanks to my amazing husband who can play Dad and MOM!!! He did such a great job and the boys had a blast with him. And thank you to Mandy, Carrie and Yanni for watching my boys while I was gone!!

1 comment:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

How fun to be in Cancun and with your mom! I bet it was a nice break! I hope you are doing well in Cali! Soon we will be in AZ a bit closer to ya, but still so far...i love those cute shirts you brought back for your boys! They sure are growing up and looking so old! WOW, time goes fast.