Tuesday, July 6, 2010



AWaiting for the fireworks to start. We had great seats at a little school near by. The little girl is Norah who my boys love to play with. And we were trying to get a family picture, but like always Taden just loves to glare at the camera! Then we all had to show off our 4th of July tatoos! I was hoping the boys would flex their muscles for you but yeah right! Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Paige said...

I love all the updates! I have to admit though seeing those cancun pictures did make me very jealous. It's been 9 years since I've vacationed with no kids.....TORTURE! I'm so glad you got to go that is SO awesome!! It looks like you had a blast. I love the pic of you in your red shirt with white polka dots...MODEL, and the tee ball pics were so precious!! you guys are adorable wish we could have been there to help you out with the move! miss ya