Today is our 5th Anniversary!! I just want everyone to know how amazing Zane is if you didn't already know! He truly is the best person in the world and he is the ONLY one for me! I'm so proud of him and everything that he has done with moving out here to cali, to starting a business, to being the best husband and father, to serving in the church, especially now as a seminary teacher. He never stops! And he has the best attitude ever. I love you so much Zane. Thanks for being my SexyHoneyLover!! Love, Fal
Drawing With Friends
10 years ago





3 comments:
I didn't know Zane was a seminary teacher now! That fits him to a T! Congrats on all you guys are accomplishing out there in Fresno.
Congrats you guys! We are proud of you too! I can totally see Zane as a seminary teacher! that would be a fun calling.
CONGRATS GUYS!! hope you celebrated and had a blast!
Post a Comment