
It was so good to see Talana again! Its been 6 yrs since we have seen each other! And the last time we were together she was getting married and I was leaving for my mission! So here we are 6 yrs later with husbands and families!!!! Its so amazing how fast the time goes. Anyways it was so much fun chatting for an hour or so. We pretty much picked up from where we had left off! Talana's husband is named Jared and they have 3 darling children, Porter 4, Logan 2, and Miss Jessie 9 months!!! What a sweet little family. Anyways Jared is from Northern California and they were driving through Fresno to go see them so Talana made a special stop in Fresno so we could meet up! It was so good to reconnect and get to know her family. I was so bummed Zane wasn't able to meet her because he was not back from Utah yet! Thanks again for stopping by Talana! Can't wait to see you again!
1 comment:
So fun Fal...I love seeing old friends, especially the kind that you can just pick up right where you left off. So sad that Zane wasn't there. The Duck cake was awesome.... and I loved all the fun pictures of D. that school bus rocks! I bet the boys love it. We had so much fun this weekend and really missed you. I can't wait until you're here again!!
Post a Comment