So Fal, I swear I was just talking to you when you were at the zoo, and now it is already on your blog. You are a master blogger and you put us all to shame!! The pictures were darling, especially the one with D on your shoulder.
SO FUN...I love the ZOO...okay I don't necessarily love pushing a double stroller up and down hills all day...but I do love how fun it is to watch my kids faces as they see all the animals. You look adorable...you know I'm a huge fan of hats...now you're making me think I need a pink one!! you're a model, Love you guys
I'm 28 years old and I'm married to the hottest most sexiest guy alive, Zane. Zane is 25 and works hard all the time. But he loves what he does. He is a franchise owner to a company called Real Property Management. We recently moved to Clovis (fresno) California so that Zane could open his franchise! I'm a stay at home mom, with two of the best boys in the world, Taden(2 1/2) and Damian(13 mths). They are so much fun and I'm so grateful that I get to be home with them. I love to BLOG. This is like the coolest new thing to me. But what I enjoy and love most is my family and friends. Oh and i also love peanut m&m's.
2 comments:
So Fal,
I swear I was just talking to you when you were at the zoo, and now it is already on your blog. You are a master blogger and you put us all to shame!! The pictures were darling, especially the one with D on your shoulder.
SO FUN...I love the ZOO...okay I don't necessarily love pushing a double stroller up and down hills all day...but I do love how fun it is to watch my kids faces as they see all the animals. You look adorable...you know I'm a huge fan of hats...now you're making me think I need a pink one!! you're a model, Love you guys
Post a Comment