Tuesday, December 1, 2009




Our beautiful lights and Christmas tree! The boys,especially Taden, were so excited when we turned the christmas lights on outside! Taden talks about them all the time and he was so much fun decorating the christmas tree! Don't the boys look so sweet in front of our tree!!! It has been so fun getting into the christmas spirit and I can't wait to open presents with Taden this year. He will absolutely love it!

1 comment:

Kyle and Alyssa said...

ok so maybe I'm blind, but it looks like you have no balls on your tree till about half way up?? That's exactly what we had to do this year. Spencer will throw them and break them and I'm too lazy to clean up a glassy mess especially because he could also get hurt in the process. I love the lights on your house. I can't even imagine when we will be able to do that. First we have to buy a house. Merry Christmas Fallon!!!