Well we did it!! We are officially done nursing!! Yay, I'm so happy, but as you can see Damian isn't as happy as I am!! Yesterday was the first day we didn't nurse and it was awesome and D did just fine! I'm so proud of him, but I have to admit 15 mths of nursing sure is a long time! Hope you liked my victory dance photos!!! They kind of look like cheerleader pics but the're not, its my Victory Dance!!!
Drawing With Friends
10 years ago





3 comments:
Way to go, Fallon! I like the dance - I only wish I could join you, but my baby's too little still. You are too cute! We sure appreciate all the advice Zane has given Craig. It's sure nice to hear success stories. Congrats!
You are hysterical...I'm so happy for you.....oh sweet sweet freedom!! you're a pretty cute cheerleader/victory dancer ever!!!
Congrats Fallon! I know how wonderful it is to finally have your body back :) Your house looks so cute all decorated! Im so nervous to decorate our Christmas tree this year but just maybe Bruin won't destroy it, who knows :)
-Holly
Post a Comment