
Christmas is coming once again and its such a wonderful time of year. One of my favorite things about Christmas is when we can send and receive Christmas cards. Zane and I have made it a tradition each year to write a family Christmas letter attached with a photo to update everyone on where we are in life! Not only is it fun to do but its a great way to scrapbook or blog what has happened in that year. So this year we got our family pictures taken already and I've been trying to figure out what kind of cards we should send. I was reading some of my other friend's blogs and one of them had this awesome deal from Shutterfly(http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery). Anyone who blogs can get 50 free holiday cards!! I was so excited when I read this and had to check it out for myself. Shutterfly has so many great things to offer. Not only do they have amazing and fun holiday cards, they also offer personalized calendars, wall art and so much more. The website is also extremely easy to use which for me was a big plus! Here is one of my favorite cards that Shutterfly has to offer. Don't forget you can change the color on any of the cards and personalized it to make it your own. Follow this link http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards or http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery to see their selection of Holiday cards and Holiday photo cards. You won't be disappointed :)Enjoy!





3 comments:
ooohh awesome......I love that saying on that one that is right there, adorable thanks for the tip fal
Do you know what the coupon code for snapfish is?
Thanks for info Fal!
Oops, I meant shutterfly :)
Post a Comment