Monday, November 1, 2010



Here it is, the one, the only VITAMIX! Thats right we finally broke down and bought one after many years of wanting one. We saw it on an infomercial and did it! I think we were caller number 10 or so!! It truly is AMAZING and its changed our lives! And thanks to the super hot models who are modeling the vitamix for us! (Zane and my little bro Cale).

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm jealous! BTW, I looked at it close-up and Cale freaked me OUT! He looks EVIL! ;) Love you guys.

Kyle and Alyssa said...

Kyle and I have been wanting one for like a year now...they make great gifts, right??? Lucky!!!! Enjoy it for us. We will be saving for one too!

Phil and Holly said...

you shoulda got the "blendtec" blender, the one with the ut guy that blends iphones and tires and marbles and stuff in his sweet blender. i hear the vitamix's are sweet tho. can't wait for my smoothie next time we're over...
phil