
The boys LOVED the pools there at the resort! The pools were heated and almost to warm. They loved this pool because it started at only 2 feet deep and slowly got deeper. But they had so much fun playing in the pool with their disneyland toys that they had gotten!





2 comments:
Okay seriously...that looks like a complete blast! I loved all the pictures, but I have to be honest with you my VERY favorite part of it all is your FLIPPIN "does this baby make me look fat" shirt!!! lol oh my gosh I was laughing so hard when I read it I could not even control myself...thanks for starting my day off with a good laugh that is the cutest shirt I have ever seen I think it's ADORABLE. the boys looked super cute I wanna kiss em so bad!
BTW....the answer is NO even that big baby can't make you look fat!! ha ha ha I don't think anything can! You're so beautiful!
Post a Comment