DISNEY WORLD!! Yes that's right we took the boys and headed to Orlando for a week. Zane had a business seminar in Orlando so we decided to make it a family trip and have some fun! We stayed with my parents(who are in the same business as Zane) at this awesome resort. We were there for 5 days and the first day there we had to go to Disney World. It was such a blast!
Drawing With Friends
10 years ago





1 comment:
I really don't think you could go wrong! They are all darling! The first is my favorite and even though you thought the third was okay, I think it is darling! Good luck deciding. I surely want you to have a girl, I call her a her all of the time. I can't wait to make her cute LITTLE ;) flowers for her hair! And if it is NOT a her, I will make him cute little flowers for his hair, too! Z would love that. ;)
Post a Comment